Meet the Bookstagrammer:@thenerdyworldblog

3:28:00 μ.μ.


  • How did you start bookstagram? It was the reason you made your account or not?


       At first, I had a personal account where I post pictures of me and friends and family. But I would sneak a picture of a book I had read and I saw some people really liked them. So, I changed my username, and turned my personal account to bookstgraming. And it was the best decision I had ever made.

  • How did you come up with your bookstagram name?

        It was the name of my blog. My friends and family always called me a nerd since I was a die hard Star Wars and Doctor Who fan and all I talked about is tv shows and books I read. So, the only word that seemed to describe me was a nerdy.
  • How did you cοme up with your first theme?It was a spesific theme or just photos and why?

         I just posted random pictures of my books and it was a disaster. I didn't know anything about themes or lightning or anything. Now, I try to keep up with a theme but in the most obvious way.
  • What or who inspires you? 

             When I decided to start a blog, I was really in awe of Zoella, not because of her fashion blog, but with the interaction she had on her social medias and how organized her blog looked and I wanted to have something like this. Then, joining bookstgram, I was inspired by Sofia Abid, a Moroccan bookblogger and booktuber and I loved her style.
                 
  • Which is the reason you have been part of this community?

        The love and the interaction you have with members of the community. I never felt alone and I always found someone to talk a book or an event or an announcement.
  • Do you want to be a "big" account or "small" and why? Does the followers count to you?

              I don't know how you can measure how big or small an account is, because it doesn't matter how many followers you have, if you don't leave an impression on someone, it doesn't count.
  • Do you interact with your followers and have you made friends? If so do you like this and why?

         I have met many friends in the community and I'm proud of how creative they are. I got to meet people from my country and from around the world who are as passionate as I am about books.
  • Why do you love books? What do they mean to you?

      Books have been my escape from my social anxiety and when no one was there to make me feel better, I read till I found myself again in the pages of every book I had read and it made me the person I am today. I can't imagine myself not reading or talking about a book. Also, I'm fascinated by how can the human mind create new worlds and characters and put them into a story. It's just amazing!
  • Which is your favorite book and why?

      My all time favourite are the Harry Potter books. I love J.K Rowling and how rich is the wizarding universe.
  • Tell me two bookish fun facts about you!

      1. Most my reads are ebooks cause I find them easy to carry and can be read anywhere. Literally. 2. I don't like people touching my books.
  • Which is you favorite photo of your feed? (Upload it)

  • Tell me your biggest dream of being a part of bookstagram? Which the most exciting thing you wanna do/be?

         My dream is to publish my first trilogy. I have written the first book and have it on my computer and I can't wait for everyone to read it.
  • Do you spend more money for your bookstagram or not? Do you think it worths?

         Yes!! Books in my country are expansive, especially written in English!
  • Have you ever thought of giving up and why?

        So many times. It was because I was comparing my account and work to other people and I felt like I wasn't putting enough effort in everything. But I came to learn later that everyone has its own style and thing.
  • Have you received negative comments/messages about you or your feed and how do you act?

         Never. Thank god!
  • Lastly, what would you advice someone who starts bookstagram?

Be yourself! Don't compare yourself to everyone. If you just started, it means you still have a lot of work to do and don't go compare accounts that have been there for ages cause all the followers and the interactions take time and hard work. And always ask for advices.

You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Ξεκίνησα αυτό το blog για να ικανοποιήσω το πάθος μου για τα βιβλία και την συγγραφή. Μπορεί να γίνεται "χαμός" από διάφορα άρθρα τελείως άσχετα μεταξύ τους αλλά ο καθένας δεν έχει μόνο ένα χαρακτηριστικό στην προσωπικότητά του.