Meet the Bookstagrammer:@michael_lux

3:30:00 μ.μ.

  • How did you start bookstagram? It was the reason you made your account or not?

       I didn't start as a bookstagrammer but at some point I started posting pics of the books I was reading and the response was great so I found out this amazing community!
  • How did you come up with your bookstagram name?

         Simple, it is just my name suffixed by the Latin word for light, lux.
  • How did you cοme up with your first theme?It was a spesific theme or just photos and why?

       No, I am not into themes, I just post photos I like and of things I want to share with others.
  • What or who inspires you?  

                 The amazing community and instagram friends.
            
  • Which is the reason you have been part of this community?

         I find out about books, share thoughts and get to know great people some of them I've actually met.
  • Do you want to be a "big" account or "small" and why? Does the followers count to you?

        I've never cared about the number of followers, so big or small don't mean much to me. I love it when people I respect and admire follow me and I try to post quality content.
  • Do you interact with your followers and have you made friends? If so do you like this and why?

       Yes, I do. I always comment on interesting posts and react to stories. This way I 've made many friends, some of them I've met in real life.
  • Why do you love books? What do they mean to you?

       I don't know the answer because reading has always been an integral part of me. I can't imagine myself without books.
  • Which is your favorite book and why?

         I am notoriously indecisive so I will not answer this one!
  • Tell me two bookish fun facts about you!

         I get sentimental when I read about great moments of history and I've me my wife over a book discussion.
  • Which is you favorite photo of your feed? (Upload it)

  • Tell me your biggest dream of being a part of bookstagram? Which the most exciting thing you wanna do/be?

         I want to inspire people to read books and my dream would be to be a "pro" bookstagrammer.
  • Do you spend more money for your bookstagram or not? Do you think it worths?

         I spend too much on books so I haven't thought of it. But I am always for content over appearances.
  • Have you ever thought of giving up and why?

         Not yet!
  • Have you received negative comments/messages about you or your feed and how do you act?

       Not really but I respect criticism. Of course hate messages will be met with my utter contempt.
  • Lastly, what would you advice someone who starts bookstagram?
Instagram is full of accounts that just herd followers. Don't be one! Just be yourshelf, don't post just aesthetics or giveaways, discuss books with others  in comments. Basically aim for few but high quality followers who truly engage with you.

You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Ξεκίνησα αυτό το blog για να ικανοποιήσω το πάθος μου για τα βιβλία και την συγγραφή. Μπορεί να γίνεται "χαμός" από διάφορα άρθρα τελείως άσχετα μεταξύ τους αλλά ο καθένας δεν έχει μόνο ένα χαρακτηριστικό στην προσωπικότητά του.